Achieve a permanent result with injectable liposolution in the buttocks, thighs and abdomen!
Are you bothered by the small to moderate localized fat that persists despite exhausting diets and your normal weight?
Forget about persistent small or moderate localized fat in the abdomen, sides of the abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms, banana roll (the area under the buttocks).
INJECTABLE LIPOSOLUTION – THE SOLUTION
Plastic surgeon, Maria Skolarikou, applies personalized lipolysis protocols with absolute safety in her doctor’s office, with the application of a special lipolytic agent approved by the FDA.
Visible results from the very 1st application!
INJECTABLE LIPOSOLUTION – THE TECHNIQUE
1. The special injectable material is mixed by the doctor with xylocaine, so the procedure is completely painless.
2. The injection is carried out with the use of a thin needle in the area that the localized fat is evident, with absolute safety and no pain!
3. Frequency of sessions: 1 every 1.5 months (the injected material is very reinforced so weekly sessions that tire patients are not required).
4. Number of sessions: It depends on the existed needs. The average number of sessions is 4.
5. Recovery: None. Mild swelling for the next 2 days, sometimes small bruises.
6. Contraindications: Lactation, pregnancy, allergy to derivatives or excipients of the material, while patients receiving anticoagulant treatment must inform their physician.
TIP TO KEEP: THE RESULTS ARE PERMANENT!!
The material used in injectable lipolysis permanently dissolves the fat cells which are eliminated naturally. Once the desired result is achieved, no further session is required.