- Loosening of the skin on the abdomen and stretch marks especially after multiple pregnancies
- Flaccidity and drop of the breast
- Creation of localised fat in areas such as buttocks, thighs, abdomen
MOMMY MAKE OVER?
Now, at the same surgical time (ie in a single operation), the following can be done:
- Abdominoplasty or tummy tuck
- Breast lift or breast augmentation or both
- Liposuction to treat localized fat in the abdomen, thighs and buttocks
- Blepharoplasty, liposuction of the subgenus area (the so-called double jaw)
Usually Mommy Make Over refers to the combination of abdominoplasty and operations in the breast area (augmentation or lift, or both) and liposuction, in an operation with an average duration of 3-5 hours maximum, with absolute safety.
Of course, depending on the needs of each woman, the combination of procedures change, forming a superior aesthetic result every time!
Other treatments that can be applied are:
- Mesotherapy and Radiofrequency (RF), for the treatment of cellulite moderate sagging of the body.
- Fractional Laser CO2, for the effective treatment of both new and old stretch marks.