“Liquid Rhinoplasty”, is one of the latest trends in non-invasive treatments or injectables in aesthetic plastic surgery, to correct the shape of the nose.
By applying a special form of hyaluronic acid, plastic surgeon Ms. Skolarikou is able to correct:
1. the shape, size and position of the tip (tip of the nose)
2. to “hide” the pubic bone (hump) in the back (along) the nose
3. to correct small irregularities in the surface of the nose that previously existed or became prevalent after surgery.
ADVANTAGES OF BLOODLESS RHINOPLASTY
1. No need for recovery (redness, rare bruising at the injection site)
2. Immediately visible – Natural results
6. Duration of results: from 8-12 months
7. More affordable solution
WHAT BLOODLESS RHINOPLASTY DOES NOT TREAT
a. Non-permanent results
b. Functional issues of the nose (hypertrophic niches – crooked diaphragm – difficulty breathing)
c. Very large pubis (hump) of the nose
d. Large nostrils
e. Large – elongated noses
f. Massive – drooping ridges
TIP TO KEEP: In no case can this technique replace the classic rhinoplasty, the results of which are permanent.