Achieve a permanent result with injectable liposolution in the buttocks, thighs and abdomen!
Are you bothered by the small to moderate localized fat that persists despite exhausting diets and your normal weight?
Forget about persistent small or moderate localized fat in the abdomen, sides of the abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms, banana roll (the area under the buttocks).
INJECTABLE LIPOSOLUTION – THE SOLUTION
The plastic surgeon in Athens, Maria Skolarikou, applies personalized lipolysis protocols in her office with absolute safety, with the application of a special lipolytic agent approved by the FDA. The specialized material with which injectable lipolysis is carried out is injected into the affected areas, effectively treating stubborn local fat.
Visible results from the very 1st application!
INJECTABLE LIPOSOLUTION – THE TECHNIQUE
1. The special injectable solution is mixed by the doctor with xylocaine, so the procedure is completely painless.
2. The injection is done through a thin needle in the area with the local fat, with absolute safety and painless!
3. Frequency of sessions: 1 every 1.5 months (the injected material is very reinforced so weekly sessions that tire patients are not required).
4. Number of sessions: It depends on the existed needs. The average number of sessions is 4.
5. Recovery: None. Mild swelling for the next 2 days, sometimes small bruises.
6. Contraindications: Lactation, pregnancy, allergy to derivatives or excipients of the material, while patients receiving anticoagulant treatment must inform their physician.
TIP TO KEEP: THE RESULTS ARE PERMANENT!!
The material used in injectable lipolysis permanently dissolves fat cells which are eliminated naturally. Once the desired result is achieved, no further session is required.